Join the Mainline Health Team
We invite physicians, physician assistants, dentists, dental hygienists, LCSWs and APRNs to email or mail CVs directly to us by email or mail:
Brittany Sears, Recruitment and Retention Manager
583 West Gaines Street
Monticello, AR 71655
For all other positions, complete your application online and we’ll be in touch with next steps.
If you are a passionate, caring provider or medical professional ready to make a difference in your community, we want to meet you. Come join our growing team of mission-minded, compassionate-centered professionals, and be part of a work family who cares!
Mainline Health Employee Benefits
- Mainline is an approved National Health Service Corp site.
- Mainline offers employer paid health insurance (BCBS) for the employee.
- Dental & Vision through MetLife- employee payroll deduction
- Two (2) Life Insurance policies paid for the employee
- State Farm $25,000
- USAble Life $15,000
- Ten (10) paid Holidays
- Ten (10) Vacation Days
- Twelve (12) Sick Days (can be used for your children, spouse or parents)
- Three (3) Bereavement Days
- Retirement plan (MHS matches up to 4% after a year) (OneAmerica)
- Mainline will supply the employee with two pair of scrubs (Royal blue/Pewter gray)
Recruitment Incentive Program
Interested in EASY MONEY?!?!
Mainline has updated the recruitment incentive program available to ALL EMPLOYEES (excluding directors, officers, supervisors* and their immediate family). To participate, follow the process below. You have the chance to earn $250 per referral!
Recruitment Referral Process
Purpose: To encourage the referral of prospects to be employed at Mainline Health Systems. This will allow any employee to receive an incentive for referring prospects to Mainline Health Systems for hire.
If you refer someone for an open position, you will receive a $250 incentive payment if the prospect is hired and remains employed for 90 days.
Submit your referral to Human Resources along with a Candidate Referral Form and a CV or employment application.
Eligibility & restrictions
- Everyone except officers, directors, supervisors*, and board and their immediate family** are eligible to be paid referral incentive.
- The hiring or contracting of a referred employee must occur within 180 days (6 months) of the initial referral date.
- To be eligible for an award, the applicant must enter the referring employees name on their online application as below:
Did a Mainline employee refer you to apply for this position?
If yes, which employee?
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with Mainline Health System, Inc. policies and procedures.
- The candidate’s information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
- All referral incentives will be paid as follows: 100% once the referral is hired and completed 90 days of work.
*Supervisors include anyone who is involved in the hiring or management process of the referred prospect (Included but not limited to: supervising, supervising someone who manages the position, interviewing, hiring, offering, collaborating, etc).
**Immediate family as defined in the Employee Handbook and Conflict of Interest Policy.